About Me

My photo
Island girl & Vegas junkie. Sharing my obsession of Sin City. Off the strip, on the strip, dining, hotels, & fashion. No fancy schmancy camera (at least not yet) but I hope you enjoy my view of this wonderful playland in the dessert and some fillers here & there of my hermit lifestyle.

Friday, September 16, 2011

Food Truck gathering to support The Nevada Cancer Institute

I try to get the husband to hunt down a food truck when we are out & about, this time I was lucky becuase we were actually in the area where a food rally was happening.. Social media is a great tool when you want to find out what's happeing around you. SlidinThru and several other trucks were at the National Cancer Institute for lunch.

I couldn'd decide what to eat, everything on the menu looked so ono. I ended up with a Yaya burger and a Pulley Porky. Both were full of flavor and perfectly portioned for me.

Oh, and I love how they greet their customers, with a big bang fist pump!!

Find them on Twitter @slidinthru





The husband went to Yellow Tail lunch wagon to grab a bit. I think he got the Philly Cheese Steak sandwich



No comments: