About Me

My photo
Island girl & Vegas junkie. Sharing my obsession of Sin City. Off the strip, on the strip, dining, hotels, & fashion. No fancy schmancy camera (at least not yet) but I hope you enjoy my view of this wonderful playland in the dessert and some fillers here & there of my hermit lifestyle.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Minus 5 Ice Bar at Mandalay Bay



For $30.00 you get a coat, gloves, and shoes and a drink. That is the basic package. Everything there is made out of ice even your drinking glass, pretty cool. Sorry no pics. We were not allowed to take camera's or cell phones because of the degree of Fahrenheit. I personally think they just want you to buy their pictures. Which was not worth the money, quality wise anyway. We were allowed 30 minutes to drink two drinks. We upgraded our package. Yes, there is a time limit there. If it's slow they let you stay a bit longer.

Definitely, check this place out. It's the only one (as of this blog) of it's kind in the US. It opened September 2008 at the Mandalay Hotel

No comments: