About Me

My photo
Island girl & Vegas junkie. Sharing my obsession of Sin City. Off the strip, on the strip, dining, hotels, & fashion. No fancy schmancy camera (at least not yet) but I hope you enjoy my view of this wonderful playland in the dessert and some fillers here & there of my hermit lifestyle.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Luxor

Inclined elevators. The cab driver had given us a tip when riding the elevator, be sure to be a little tipsy the ride up is much more exciting, and it sure was. felt a little like a roller coaster ride or maybe I was a little too tipsy.

The hotel room was standard, no incline here. the window had a slight incline, but no effect on the room.  By the way, staying in the pyramid is a downgrade!! The front desk said "are you sure you want to stay in the pyramid, that's a downgrade". Since I have never stayed at this hotel it was fine with me. I mean that's the whole reason why I wanted to stay here to begin with, besides riding the elevators. We were originally booked at the hotel which is just behind the pyramids and it is a newer hotel.











Mobile Blogging from here.

No comments: