About Me

My photo
Island girl & Vegas junkie. Sharing my obsession of Sin City. Off the strip, on the strip, dining, hotels, & fashion. No fancy schmancy camera (at least not yet) but I hope you enjoy my view of this wonderful playland in the dessert and some fillers here & there of my hermit lifestyle.

Friday, June 4, 2010

Cotton Candy Kiss @ First Food & Bar

Long gone is the Three Olives Bubble Gum drink that I loved having here. There is a new sweet in town called Cotton Candy Kiss. We could not get enough of this fun concoction of cotton candy, life saver rimmed glass topped off with a mixture of fruit juices & vodka. We made it a point to stop here everyday for our sugar fix.
Lunch is always good here. Pretzels with assorted mustard dipping sauces replaces the traditional bread & butter. I had the Tuna melt that could definitely be shared. Along with the melt we had tater totes and an order of Philly Cheese Dumplings.













Mobile Blogging from here.

No comments: