About Me

My photo
Island girl & Vegas junkie. Sharing my obsession of Sin City. Off the strip, on the strip, dining, hotels, & fashion. No fancy schmancy camera (at least not yet) but I hope you enjoy my view of this wonderful playland in the dessert and some fillers here & there of my hermit lifestyle.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

CurbSide Cafe

The newest craze hitting the states including Vegas are Food Trucks. Here in the islands we call it lunch wagons. We found one food truck on this specific day via Twitter @CurbsideCafeLV. CurbSide Cafe. The special of the day was Tilapia taco's. Although I was too lame to try the taco's,the hubby & amp; brother in law  ordered it. By golly it was delish!! Never had Tilapia in my life. You know the stories that surround the Tilapia. Comes from dirty rivers blah, blah, blah... Maybe that's why it was so tasty!! HA, BTW I ordered the buffalo wings wrap. Don't forget to order the sweet potato fries.



No comments: