About Me

My photo
Island girl & Vegas junkie. Sharing my obsession of Sin City. Off the strip, on the strip, dining, hotels, & fashion. No fancy schmancy camera (at least not yet) but I hope you enjoy my view of this wonderful playland in the dessert and some fillers here & there of my hermit lifestyle.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Ping Pang Pong

Since we found out that Noodle Asia at the Venetian was closed for renovations we headed out to Gold Coast to Ping Pang Pong. They are both owned by the same owner. This is your very traditional dim sum Chinese restaurant. Fast paced and for me, the waitress' are hard to understand and are not patient when you do not understand what they are saying :)!  and they want you out as soon as you are done. I think this is the only culture that we still put up with bad customer service, but we still come back for more. Why is that? Anyway, we were not disappointed at all, everything we tried was very good and not too greasy at all. My favorite was a noodle within a noodle. This is where I asked the waitress what is this and she just kept saying noodle...noodle in noodle....just noodle. I took one bite and enjoyed every bit of it. Soft on the outside and crunchy within. We also to some desserts to go.

There is always a line, we got there at 11 and we had to wait about 10 minutes before being seated. So if you don't like lines get there early. The average wait time we have experienced was half an hour at the longest. Remember, they like you in and out.






No comments: