About Me

My photo
Island girl & Vegas junkie. Sharing my obsession of Sin City. Off the strip, on the strip, dining, hotels, & fashion. No fancy schmancy camera (at least not yet) but I hope you enjoy my view of this wonderful playland in the dessert and some fillers here & there of my hermit lifestyle.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

This was a nice surprise

I love Video Poker and this time I was extra happy when this popped up on the screen, 4 deuces and the kicker dealt to me on a $1.00. I usually play quarters & if I get lucky and keep winning, I mix it up and change the denomination to a higher amount. A suggestion given to me by a friend who always hits on the $1.00 and $5.00 VP machine. If you are not winning switch it to another denomination. So do you have a method when gambling?



No comments: