About Me

My photo
Island girl & Vegas junkie. Sharing my obsession of Sin City. Off the strip, on the strip, dining, hotels, & fashion. No fancy schmancy camera (at least not yet) but I hope you enjoy my view of this wonderful playland in the dessert and some fillers here & there of my hermit lifestyle.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Encore at The Wynn

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8



Our first stay at the luxurious Encore on the Vegas strip. Everything expected and more. All the rooms at the Encore are suites just like the Venetian and Palazzo. This is the King Suite. As you can see the room is very spacious, The swivel  TV is a good idea if only one of you wants to watch television. It's hard to share when one is lounging and one is on the bed. There is also a small TV in the bathroom. The bathroom reminds me of the Bellagio. Same exact layout, just a bit larger.

No comments: