About Me

My photo
Island girl & Vegas junkie. Sharing my obsession of Sin City. Off the strip, on the strip, dining, hotels, & fashion. No fancy schmancy camera (at least not yet) but I hope you enjoy my view of this wonderful playland in the dessert and some fillers here & there of my hermit lifestyle.

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

It's Been Awhile

February to be exact. I am so excited to be going soon. Already decided where I will be enjoying my ice cream!! Serendipity 3 here I come. Located at Caesar’s, I am just counting down the days. Yes, days, not months for those of you coming along. What should I try first? I will definitely have the frozen hot chocolate. There is also the $1000.00 sundae which is way out of my reach in dollars, but hey who knows, we are in Vegas, anything can happen!! Candy Cotton apple martini sound good as well. So excited.

No comments: