About Me

My photo
Island girl & Vegas junkie. Sharing my obsession of Sin City. Off the strip, on the strip, dining, hotels, & fashion. No fancy schmancy camera (at least not yet) but I hope you enjoy my view of this wonderful playland in the dessert and some fillers here & there of my hermit lifestyle.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Vegas Miao and Mousubi

7.17th.7

This DYI Miao and mousubi was purchased from a great local artist at Zakkamono.com. It is a DYI Miao and mousubi. For you creative and artistic people out there, sky’s the limit with this blank canvas. Since I lack in the artistic and creative department, I asked the artist if he could do a Vegas themed Miao and Mousubi.

I stumbled upon Zakkamono by chance, It was at a Norstroms event promoting the ever popular Tokidoki. The famous Tokidoki designer Simone Legno and Zakkamon collaborated to create a Miao and Mousubi using Simone Legno’s tokidoki designs on Miao and Mousubi. Thanks to Rae Rae, his other artistic half, I was very fortunate to get my hands on a signed Miao and Mousubi Tokidoki

Vegas Miao and Mousubi's Vegas adventures.



3 comments:

Sara Moriarty said...

Hey there! I am a student of Blogging Your Way with Holly Becker. I just wanted to check in with you and make sure you plan on participating in the final weeks homework. You are on Team Smarty Pants Bloggers. We are trying to get everyone to complete the assignment to win the bonus from Holly. Stop by and let us know that you’ll be joining us. Thanks! ~Sara

Jacqueline said...

Hiee there Ema, you have such a lovely inspirational blog! I love these DYI Miao and mousubi! Thanks so much for sharing it with us! Have a lovely merry happy weekend and love to yoU!

ps: your little Sea Turtles Luck are adorable!

jacqueline
http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

Merissa Revestir said...

Wow so cute! Love how Miao has that raised paw in a position to pull that slot machine handle..haha! Gold rice paddy slippers are cool! Mousubi is ready to chomp down all those Vegas buffets :D