About Me

My photo
Island girl & Vegas junkie. Sharing my obsession of Sin City. Off the strip, on the strip, dining, hotels, & fashion. No fancy schmancy camera (at least not yet) but I hope you enjoy my view of this wonderful playland in the dessert and some fillers here & there of my hermit lifestyle.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Ichiza Japanese Restaurant & Sake House



This restaurant was recommended by a local gal who worked at one of the hotels on the strip. The hubby asked where she went to eat Japanese food & she said Ichiza. We agreed it was a great local japanese eatery. It's a little hole in the wall and is always busy. If you are having a party of 4 or more, I definately suggest you call ahead for reservations. By the way, next door there is a great bakery. It's located just 10 minutes off the strip in Vegas' chinatown district. Open late night till 3 in the morning. 4355 Spring Mountain Road

No comments: