About Me

My photo
Island girl & Vegas junkie. Sharing my obsession of Sin City. Off the strip, on the strip, dining, hotels, & fashion. No fancy schmancy camera (at least not yet) but I hope you enjoy my view of this wonderful playland in the dessert and some fillers here & there of my hermit lifestyle.

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Sushi On Rainbow



It was Apple Bee's or our favorite sushi dive. I was craving goyza so I ordered a plate and I was also craving edamame and avocado roll. It's a good thing I just stuck to ordering a plate of goyza & avocado roll. Even that was alot, 5 pieces and a nice serving of salad. These appetizer were a meal in itself. When my tonkatsu order arrived, there was goyza and edamame that I was craving. I didn't need to do any side orders. It was all in my plate. It also came with miso soup, the only thing missing was the tempura, which I took from the hubby. Sushi On Rainbow serves great Japanese food at very affordable prices. I ended up taking home my leftovers, which I had a lot of. We come here ever time we are in Vegas yet for some reason I keep forgetting the portions are good

No comments: