About Me

My photo
Island girl & Vegas junkie. Sharing my obsession of Sin City. Off the strip, on the strip, dining, hotels, & fashion. No fancy schmancy camera (at least not yet) but I hope you enjoy my view of this wonderful playland in the dessert and some fillers here & there of my hermit lifestyle.

Monday, November 28, 2011

Another great way to end this trip....




Imagine hitting one progressive royal flush on the video poker machine. Well imagine getting two in one day!! The husband was on a wild streak today. He hit his first progressive royal flush in the early afternoon, then we walked over to the Venetian to go visit our friends before we left to go back home, played awhile there. I could not catch a break on this day, rather on this trip. I did ok the first couple of days, but once we got here it was such a challenge. Everything the hubby won, I lost. Anyway, back to the royal flush. He hit the second one at TI a few hours before we were set to leave. Getting one royal flush is hard enough, but to get two progressive, that's just awesome. Looks like we didn't do too bad after all. The loss was not as bad as it could have been.

No comments: