About Me

My photo
Island girl & Vegas junkie. Sharing my obsession of Sin City. Off the strip, on the strip, dining, hotels, & fashion. No fancy schmancy camera (at least not yet) but I hope you enjoy my view of this wonderful playland in the dessert and some fillers here & there of my hermit lifestyle.

Friday, November 25, 2011

Coasta Cantina at The Orleans


The chip & salsa would have been better if I could eat the smokin' hot salsa. I asked the waiter if they had a milder salsa, but unfortunately he said this batch that was made was extra extremely hot. It was normally not this spicy.


Well at least you cannot go wrong with a top shelf margarita


Combo plate Chicken & Beef Flautas

Flour tortillas rolled with shredded beef or
chicken fried to a golden brown, topped with
green sauce, guacamole, sour cream, black
olives, tomatoes and shredded cheese

This looks like two beef flauta's because they made a mistake on the order. It was quickly fixed.

No comments: