About Me

My photo
Island girl & Vegas junkie. Sharing my obsession of Sin City. Off the strip, on the strip, dining, hotels, & fashion. No fancy schmancy camera (at least not yet) but I hope you enjoy my view of this wonderful playland in the dessert and some fillers here & there of my hermit lifestyle.

Sunday, November 27, 2011

The newly renovated Race and Sports Book at The Venetian







It's gorgeous, but its always so empty. My reason, no ordinary Joe can afford to lay down $500.00 for a free drink ticket. That's right, for $500.00 you can get a free drink ticket. That's the minimum bet. I would rather pay the 7 bucks or 12 for a cocktail. The machines are all 3X to !0X video poker. Sure you can bet the minimum quarter, but to get your free drink for playing you need to bet at least $20.00 coin in. We spoke to our good ole' pal & felt so sorry for him. Every time we go & visit, it is so empty. Hoping they change the whole pay scale soon.

No comments: