About Me

My photo
Island girl & Vegas junkie. Sharing my obsession of Sin City. Off the strip, on the strip, dining, hotels, & fashion. No fancy schmancy camera (at least not yet) but I hope you enjoy my view of this wonderful playland in the dessert and some fillers here & there of my hermit lifestyle.

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Ichiza Sake House Japanese Restaurant

We were out & about in the early evening so I got the hubby to go to Ichiza. My husband stumbled upon this authentic Japanese eatery from a waitress who worked at Hamada's. He asked her where she goes when she want to eat good Japanese food. Don't get me wrong Hamada's is a great place also for Japanese cuisine. Here at Ichiza the prices are very reasonable. It's always crowded and opens from 3pm. If you don't mind eating with other people on a shared table, maybe your wait won't be as long. Don't forget to check out all the different menu items hanging around the establishment, you might find something much more appetizing there than on the traditional menu.




Yakitori and Agesashi Tofu



Garlic Baby Bok Choy - Baby Bok Choy in garlic soup




Agedashi Tofu - Deep fried tofu in Ichiza special sauce





Expanded menu through the restaurant

No comments: